Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good as Gold

Last Friday, my third grade class took a trip to Wat Nong Wang, near Bueng Kaen Nakhon. The kids were crazy as always...but I didn't mind so much because they were incredibly happy to have a day off from their busy school schedule to just be kids. Although I'd seen the temple from the outside multiple times, I had yet to take a tour of the inside, so it was a nice opportunity to take some pictures as well as a break from the usual school schedule.










 Zen and his silly smile.
 Looking down from the 8th level.
 Bueng Kaen Nakhon.

 "Teachah, can I take your picture?"-Zen


 Ploy.
These hand-painted window shutters told a story.







Next weekend, we have a 4-day weekend and are off to Koh Larn! Our first island adventure.

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment